Shipping & Delivery
Shipping and Delivery Summary
1. All orders are packed and shipped Monday through Friday until 4:00 pm (EST).
2. Orders placed after 3:00 pm (EST) will be processed the following business day.
3. Orders that are placed on weekends and select holidays will be processed the following business day.
4. Orders are shipped via Canada Post, Purolator, Fedex, UPS and any other Certified Courier or Local Shipping Company (depending on the weight, size of the item, and delivery address) and delivered on business days, excluding holidays.
5. All orders will be shipped in either heavy-duty plastic bags or corrugated boxes.
6. Shipping is not available for P.O Box addresses due to shipper restrictions.
7. Signatures might be required for Small Parcel deliveries, but the decision to leave your package will ultimately be at the discretion of the delivery carrier. If you have any special delivery instructions, we recommend placing a note on your door on the delivery date with your name, request, and tracking number.
8. We only offer shipping within Canada.
Rates and Timing
1. Estimated Shipping Times may vary depending on the Courier Shipping Method selected.
2. Order Processing Time is 2 business days (Once an order is placed in our Website)
- Shipping Local Great Toronto Area 2-3 Business Days *
- Shipping Canadian Urban Centers 3-7 Business Days *
- Shipping Canadian Rural 12-19 Business Days *
- Please allow an additional 2-3 business days for deliveries to rural areas. *
* This is a guideline only, not a guaranteed shipping time. Delivery times vary by location and are subject to change.
Shipping rates are determined by weight, size and destination. Simply enter the delivery postal code in the "postal code" field at checkout to view your shipping rate.
Some additional fees may apply for the delivery of oversized items.
For more information contact us though our 'Chat with us' button for real time communication with one of our Customer Service Representatives, email us through email@example.com or call 905-338-0606. Business hours 9am-2pm / 3pm-6pm during business days.
Bronte Living Furniture Shipping Services and Customer Self Pick-Up
1. Bronte Living Furniture Shipping Services Requirements:
- An adult (18 years or older) must be present to accept delivery.
- You will receive an email confirming your order and shipping information.
- Once we have processed your order, your order details and contact information will be sent to our freight carrier.
- To minimize damage during transport, many items are shipped "Ready to Assemble". Instructions and all the hardware necessary are included. Assemble of products is not included on Delivery unless otherwise noted.
- Ask our representatives for our Ready to Sit Service, fees may apply.
- If you are not able to pick up after 7 business days, we will charge you $5/calendar day per parcel for handling and storage purposes.
- Deliveries changes will be charge with a $35 rescheduling fee, if the purchase has already shipped.
- Shipping costs are not refundable.
- A customer representative may contact you to notify if additional shipping charges may apply for large orders or orders outside our local delivery areas.
2. Customer Self Pick-Up at:
- Bronte Living Furniture Warehouse located at:
Bronte Living Furniture
Unit 11 - 1100 Invicta Dr
- We are open Monday to Friday from 10am - 5pm. We are closed for lunch from 2pm to 3pm.
- Customer responsible for having an appropriate vehicle to carry the item purchased.
- Assembly of products is not included. Instructions and all hardware necessary fro assembly is included.
- Ask our representatives for our Ready to Sit Service, fess may apply.
- If you are not available to do self-pickup after 7 business days a charge of $5/calendar day per parcel will be charged for handling and storage purpose.